Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I just bought a 2010 subaru outback. How long can I expect it to last without any problems and repairs?

I drive about 1000 to 1200 miles a month and the only maintenance i get done is oil change and once a month i check tire pressure. I do not ever open the hood to see coolant or oil level.



With such lifestyle, how long can i expect it to last?I just bought a 2010 subaru outback. How long can I expect it to last without any problems and repairs?Im pretty sure you got some warranty on it. If I were you, anything that comes up, I would make them fix it asap. As for how long it's going to last Is a matter of how you take care of and maintenance it. Also, it's luck. Some people can treat their cars like babies and still have problems. But for now, you should be fine.I just bought a 2010 subaru outback. How long can I expect it to last without any problems and repairs?ok here is god tips for maintenance

i highly recomend mobil1 cause i seen the diffrence in my own car and also u can change it at 5000 miles is really safe and the filter at every other oil change .

at every 12000 mile

change the air filter

fuel filter

rotate the tire



at every 24000 mile

change the trans fluid ( machine flush )

antifreeze coolant fluid ( flush )

thermostate

Gear oil



those should be your main maintenace first .every 10 days check all the fluid level and when u see any leak just fix it right away . trust me any car would last 300 thousand miles easy . and for tune up change the spark plugs every 50000 miles and wires at 100000 miles.

and if ur catalic converter get old , leaky , or clog just let them cut it and put a flex pipe

if the car overheat just shut it off as sson as posible this is trhe main problems when a car overheat everything would start going bad , and as sson as u hear noises even if it go away for a minute or maybe couples days it would cause problems later on .so have it check right away .

tie rod , ball joint , should last u every 3 years if u drive it smoothly ,

shock can go up to 150000 miles

other then that dont spend money on cars etc, just keep the fluids clean as much as possible . espacially engine oil and trans fluids, other can wait few miles f ur low on money