Monday, September 19, 2011

How do I remove a coolant hose from a pontiac?

My brothers car has a leak in the hose from coolant and he has a 2000 pontiac SE. He needs to change it. He has all the tools but no instuctions. Please help.How do I remove a coolant hose from a pontiac?if a radiator hose you need to drain the radiator into a bucket and then just take the clamps off both ends of the hose and pull it off and replace with the new hose and clamps and refill radiator.How do I remove a coolant hose from a pontiac?If he is going to replace the hose, you can literally just cut the hose and let the coolant drain out that way.





Good Luck...How do I remove a coolant hose from a pontiac?looen the hose clamps pull the hose off push the new one back on tighten the hose champs refill with fluid