Friday, September 23, 2011

I have a 1999 Volkswagon Jetta which I want to change from an automatic to stardard?

Transmission fluid has leaked into the coolant. How hard would it be to switch to a standard.I have a 1999 Volkswagon Jetta which I want to change from an automatic to stardard?I think it would be easier to change your '99 VW into a '03 VolvoI have a 1999 Volkswagon Jetta which I want to change from an automatic to stardard?It is a time consuming and costly process. Sell it an buy a different one.I have a 1999 Volkswagon Jetta which I want to change from an automatic to stardard?probably more than the cost to buy a 1999 model with

a manual transmission - you're talking about rebuilding/replacing the entire engine plus tons of laborI have a 1999 Volkswagon Jetta which I want to change from an automatic to stardard?very hard to do it your self, and very expensive to pay someone to do it.I have a 1999 Volkswagon Jetta which I want to change from an automatic to stardard?Not a practical decision! Either live with the automatic or sell it and buy a a Jetta with a standard trans.
  • structuretoptr
  • how do i make my relationship fun
  •