Monday, September 19, 2011

Sweet! New Car?

Just bought a 1996 Honda Accord with 95K miles. Sunroof and leather. Owned by older couple. Got some major dark tint. Im probably going to take it off like I did with my eclipse. I got into a car accident 8/2/07 and I paid $3500 for my elipse and put new belts and alternator in and some lady ran a red light and hit me. The insurance paid me $4750. And I bought the Honda. Anyways to make sure it will last forever. My moms 1993 Honda Accord DX SUCKED really bad. It broke down every coupel weeks. But parts were put on by a guy who probably didn't know what he was doing. Shade tree mechanic. Timing belt has not been replaced on my car. It has a V6. About how much will it cost. What else can I do to make it last a while. Besides change oil and coolant. Thank youSweet! New Car?i would check ur battery, alternator, belts, all ur lines and wires have a complete tune up done but the belt wont cost much auto zone checks ur battery and alternator for free u can see damage to belts and lines and bare wires. I would check the tires to see the condition they r in. but that will basically cover uSweet! New Car?this Honda will be no better than your moms....learn from mistakes...$300 when they are done tuning %26amp; relpacing

if you are lucky