Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How should i prepare my car in long trip?

i drive a nissan maxima 2005 it has 141.000 miles on it and i planning to go to texas from massachusetts. i dont know if my car can make it its like 3000 miles

i just had a oil changed, transmission fluid changed and coolant flush like last week replaced drive belt last month and the only problem with my car is it seems lost power, i watch the rpm all the time i feel something weird about it like when i go 40 mph and i release the gas pedal and the rpm drop below 1000 then it go back to normal and samething happen when i hit the brake it seem loss power or something and sometimes at 40mph the rpm at 1000 and i hit the brake it go up a liltle bit then it back to normal and i just dont feel good about it it makes me worry the engine rpm getting tired or something.



Please help meHow should i prepare my car in long trip?speed sensor or transmission but its a goHow should i prepare my car in long trip?I recommend a fresh oil change, check your tire air pressure. full tank of gas. be sure the windshield wipers are working properly. Also be sure to have a map/ atlas/gps on board just in case. Also the problem with power might be the fuel pump and/or spark plugs. Good luck! Be safe.