Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What type of coolant goes into a 2004 dodge sx 2.0?

Hey guys, my car is at 108k and I want to change out the coolant as preventative maintenance. I just cant find out what type of coolant that it takes. As for a rad flush goes, what do you guys recommend? I was also wondering what other types of maintenance that I can do at this interval? I just changed the oil, I got some new ATF that I have yet to put in. What are other things that I should replace or check? Is it time for new brake fluid and and air filter? And finally, the drum brakes are starting to go or have gone, and I was wondering if anybody knew how much torque to apply on the spindle nut that holds everything in?



Thanks!What type of coolant goes into a 2004 dodge sx 2.0?The recommended formulation for Chrysler (Dodge) is: ZEREZ G-05.



NAPA nad Carquest has this specific type of antifreeze.